Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Published"

I'm "published" for the first time in over 15 years.

I wrote an article for a local volunteer online magazine, and they put it on their site. In terms of prestige, I don't know where that stands between a college newspaper column, stories for my family and friends, and blogging. They do have editors, so there's some kind of filter. I suspect there may be less readership for this article than for some of my blogs, though.


Anyhoo, here's the article: http://www.smilepolitely.com/opinion/like_water_for_dating/.

It's about online dating. And deception.

2 comments:

Jolene said...

nicely done! Can I have your autograph :)

Unknown said...

Looked good to me!

I would have spent more time reading it if not for the teenager glaring at me because she wants the public computer I'm using, but in my speed reding, looked good!